Share this item:
Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
The Nitrocharger Sport range utilizes significant advances in key componentry and the latest in valving technology to provide tremendous improvements in ride, comfort and handling over all terrains. Vehicle-specific valving ensures the proper valving is matched to your spring selection, accessory fitment and load carrying requirements, meaning there's a Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorber to suit your needs, no matter what the terrain or intended vehicle use. Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers offer the most cohesive, balanced and finely tuned valving system on the market. Where the purpose of a spring is to carry the load of a vehicle and its cargo, a shock absorber works to control the spring by absorbing excess energy and, in doing so, has a profound impact on your vehicle's ride and handling. During the development of Old Man Emu's Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers, particular focus is placed on how well they are matched to the specific springs they'll be controlling, with Ride Control Engineers tailoring shock absorber valving to work with the different springs in the range, often resulting in multiple shock absorber options for each vehicle.
- High-quality, polyurethane bushing for extended shock life
- Heavy-gauge steel tube is 23% more effective than common tubing
- Impact-resistant dirt shield protects from off-road debris
- Induction-hardened chrome piston rod engineered for 4x4 touring
- Triple-lip oil seal to virtually eliminate contaminant damage
- Large, low-friction Teflon infused bronze bushing for durability
- Teflon-infused slip ring ensures a uniform damping performance
- Free-flowing design extends shock absorber performance
- Nitrogen Gas increases the temperature range & improves oil flow
- Durable rebound and compression multi-deflective disc stacking