Share this item:
The Ford Performance by WARN® Bronco Winch Kit was co-developed by Ford and WARN engineers to provide a winch solution for the 2021-2023 Bronco that offers an OEM level of fit, finish, durability, and vehicle integration. This product does not fit 2022+ Bronco Raptor. The Ford Performance by WARN Bronco Winch Kit includes:
- Unique WARN® 10,000 lb. Winch
- 100-foot spydura synthetic winch line
- 10,000 lb. winch hook
- Red hook strap
- Wired remote control
- Required bracketry and hardware
- Front License Plate Bracket
- For information on using a WARN Winch, please see "The Basic Guide to Winching Techniques : Domestic"
- Perfect for Overlanding
- The D-Ring Shackle shown in the above photo is available separately, see M-1830-EDS
Please confirm your fitment before purchase:
- Requires Airbag Safety System software update to ensure proper airbag deployment. Requires Ford Vehicle Software for Installation*
- Must have a Modular Front Bumper as a Factory Option. The winch is NOT compatible with Modular Front Bumpers added after the sale
- LED Headlamps with LED Signature Lighting are required for FMVSS compliance. Winch placement affects the forward lighting projected performance. Only available on Big Bend, Outer Banks, Badlands, and Wildtrak.
- Front Bumper Park Aid must be deactivated using Feature settings. For vehicles equipped with Front Bumper Park Aid Sensors, the system will detect the Winch causing a continuous warning sound. Customers desiring a winch can select "long-term" disable. This completely disables front parking aid. Press Features on the touchscreen, press Driver Assistance select Park Aid Front Sensors Off. Park aid re-location brackets are not available.
- For vehicles equipped with 360 Degree Camera Option, Winch installation position diminishes front camera view. Front camera system switches 'on' with vehicle mode set to Mud/Sand, Rock Crawl, or Baja. See Owner's Manual for feature function: http://www.motorcraftservice.com/ownerinformation
- LUX Package Radar Adaptive Speed Control must be set to 'normal' using Featured settings. The radar bracket is behind the winch, a driver message "Adaptive Cruise Not Available Sensor Blocked" will be present. Customers desiring a Winch can change Cruise preferences Press Driver Assistance select Cruise Control select Normal. A radar re-location bracket is not available.
Special Tools for installation
* Installation Requires a Ford Dealer or Qualified Technician to ensure proper airbag deployment.